Saturday, April 26, 2008

Contests! Enter to win!


It's kind of quiet at Killer Hobbies this weekend. Camille is down at L.A. Festival of Books, everyone else is at Malice Domestic. I'm here on the blog all by myself. Don't feel sorry for me, though. I just returned from four days at a quilt retreat in Lake Tahoe.

It's a good day for a contest! Becky Levine over at http://beckylevine.livejournal.com/
interviewed me on Tuesday. She's giving away an autographed copy of Wild Goose Chase. All you need to do is comment on her blog. So go over there, scroll down (she's a busy blogger) and leave a comment. I'll wait.

I've got a contest of my own. Killer Hobbies newsletter goes out once a month. Find out where your favorite hobby authors will be, what we're working on, and more. To get the newsletter, you must be signed up at KH. Just give us your email. We don't give it away or use it for any other purposes than our monthly news. Use the join the mailing list box on the right hand side, under our names.

If you sign up before May 3rd, you'll be entered to win this:
This is fabric left over from the Wild Goose Chase quilt, similar to the one Dewey receives from her dead mother. I made the quilt and gave it away at the Launch party. But I overbought. There is conservatively four yards of fabric here. Sizes of the pieces range from 1/8 of a yard to 3/4 yard. These are guesstimates. Some of the pieces are small, some are not. This is first quality quilt shop fabric.

So enter to win. Surf over to Becky's blog, comment and you might win a book. Sign up for the KH mailing list and win a box of fabric.

Do you feel lucky?

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Those are beautiful fabrics! I am a beginner quilter myself, I've only made a handful of appliqued wall hangings, but I am hooked for sure!

Anonymous said...

I am excited to read this book, have been watching Terri's blog for quite some time now in anticipation of its release. I moderate an online reading group that of primarily quilters lead by Pat Sloan and this is one that we have pegged for group reading and WOO HOO, I get to read it before releasing to the group.
Sincerely,
margi borck
mborck@charter.net

Terri Thayer said...

Margi, I'm so excited!! I'm on that list, but mostly lurk because I'm so far behind in my reading. The TBR pile is nearly as big as the UFO pile.

Ohio Quilter said...

oh such yummy fabrics~~ can't wait Terri's new book have it requested. i love to put pink and brown together.