Saturday, June 21, 2008

Maybe next week

I had a brilliant idea for this blog. Witty, insightful, relevant. The words flowed easily and the post practically wrote itself. All of the readers were just so happy to stop by and get a dose of my particular brand of reality.

And then I woke up.

My problem with blogging right now is that I'm in having difficulty surfacing from my writing world. Ocean Waves is due at the end of the month, and I am spending all my time with Dewey and friends at Asilomar. The California coast alternates between brilliant sunshine and creepy fog. Dewey is hot on the trail of the bad guys, Buster is nearby yet inaccessible,and Kym...Oh poor, Kym.

That is the dream I cannot wake from. Not just yet.

P.S. I will be signing Wild Goose Chase in the real world. Wednesday, June 25th at Barnes and Noble in the Pruneyard in Campbell, CA at 7 pm. And Friday from 1-4pm at Always Quilting in San Mateo during Shop Hop by the Bay. Come see me.

1 comment:

Betty Hechtman said...

Oh, do I know where you are coming from. I am pushing through the end of Death and Doilies. When i look up from my computer, I forget where I am.

But isn't this what we dreamed about?