Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mayhem in miniature


A quick note to let you know that the second miniature mystery, Mayhem in Miniature, comes out on Tuesday, August 5.

To celebrate I'm offering a miniature crime scene (no, not the quality of CSI but fun anyway!). For samples you can check out the gallery on http://www.dollhousemysteries.com. Everyone is eligible for the drawing, except the winner last time (you know who you are!). Send an email to Camille@minichino.com with KILLER SCENE in the subject line.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Camille, I love the miniatures in your gallery. As a librarian, I especially love #11. I think I may have to make one of those myself...

Camille Minichino said...

Hi Marlyn ... that was one of the most complicated scenes to do.
I did it for my publisher, so all the books on the shelves are Berkley Prime Crime authors.

The floor is the other side of one of those laminated place mats, cut in half.

Let me know if you decide to do one!

Betty Hechtman said...

I love your cover and will be on the lookout for your book.

Joanna Campbell Slan said...

Camille--

Congratulations! I'm sure you have another success on your hands. Can't wait to get my copy.

Anonymous said...

Even though I was an honored "proof reader", can't wait for the real thing! xoxoxox