Saturday, January 31, 2009
Here are some smiles for Sunday. They're from Steven Wright, one of my favorite stand-up comics. I love the way he plays with words.
1. What's another word for Thesaurus?
2. You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
3. It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to have to paint it.
4. I've been doing a lot of abstract painting lately, extremely abstract. No brush, no paint, no canvas, I just think about it.
5. Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.
Who's your favorite comic?
Have a great Sunday!