Thursday, September 10, 2009

Topic of Topics

I enjoy blogging so much that I do it on other sites, too! I’m scheduled to post once a month on A Slice of Orange, the blog for the Orange County Chapter of Romance Writers of America. This month, I asked people to tell me what they wanted me to blog about in the future. Now, bloggers on that site usually don’t get many few comments, but I did get a few. I’m going to attempt to accommodate those who made requests of what they’d like to hear from me.

I suspect that next week I may have a topic lined up, since I’m starting my research in earnest for my new upcoming mystery series about Lauren Vancouver, Pet Rescuer--a spin-off from my Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-Sitter series. I’ll be visiting shelters as well as Los Angeles Animal Services and the Los Angeles Animal Cruelty Task Force.

But what about you? What would you like for me to blog about in the future?

By the way, on the Today Show yesterday, I heard that one of the people whose 100th birthday was being celebrated loves shopping at WalMart for her crafts materials to make afghans. Crafters can apparently live for a very long time, fellow bloggers!

3 comments:

Camille Minichino said...

Glad to hear about that longevity, Linda, since I have many many unfinished projects!

Linda O. Johnston said...

And you can always add more to that list, Camille!

Betty Hechtman said...

I find that some kinds of crochet put me in a kind of a trance which is pretty much the same as meditating. Maybe that's the 100 year old's secret. Nice to hear she is adding to her yarn stash.