Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy 2013!

Happy New Year, everyone!             

My next Killer Hobbies post will be on January 2, 2013, my first of the New Year.  I’ve already posted about how I’m planning for the year and memorializing it on calendars, but that post didn’t reflect everything.


Am I making New Year’s resolutions?  I never call them that, but I always start each year hoping to make some small changes in my life.  Or large ones.  This year I’m hoping to get more organized, but I always hope for that. 


It’ll be a busy year, especially the first few months.  I have deadlines for a new Pet Rescue Mystery novel and also a novella for Berkley Prime Crime, and a new Harlequin Romantic Suspense, plus I’m hoping to post my first self-published novella, also a Pet Rescue Mystery.   Then, with two books coming out in February, OODLES OF POODLES, my fourth Pet Rescue Mystery, and UNDERCOVER WOLF, my fourth Alpha Force paranormal romance for Harlequin Nocturne, I’ll be doing a lot of promotion as I mentioned in my last post.  And this all occurs in the first third of the year! 

 

In any event, I’m hoping for another great year.  Keeping busy is always fun.


Do you have anything particularly exciting planned for 2013?

No comments: