Sunday, December 23, 2012

My Holiday Gift to You!

As my gift to all of you, I've written three short stories just for the holidays. These will only be available at my website until January 15, 2013. All three can be found by clicking the SHORT STORIES tab right under the LARGE photo of me on my website www.JoannaSlan.com




1. "Searching for Baby Jesus" -- A short story featuring Grace Ann Terhune of the Southern Beauty Shop Series. When a figure disappears from her friend's creche scene, Grace Ann gets involved with surprising results. If you like it, you might want to pre-order Wave Good-Bye, the next book in that series! Release date March 5, 2013.



2. "A Christmas Treasure" -- Set in 1820, this long short story details how loving hearts turn a holiday in Yorkshire, England, into an unforgettable event. This story features Jane Eyre and Edward Rochester. If you like it, you might want to pre-order your copy of  Death of a Dowager, the second book in The Jane Eyre Chronicles.  Release date April 2, 2013.




3.   "Kiki Lowenstein and Santa's Helper" -- A surprising discovery about several decades worth of photos leads Kiki to do a good deed. Click on the tab and then on "Kiki Lowenstein and Santa's Helper." Now's the perfect time to pre-order your copy of Picture, Perfect, Corpse, the sixth book in the Kiki Lowenstein Mystery Series. Release date May 8, 2013.


From my house to yours, I wish you the Happiest of Holidays!

All my best,

Joanna



4 comments:

Katreader said...

Thank you and Happy Holidays to you and yours!

C said...

Thank you for such lovely gifts, the stories were all thought provoking and touching. I so enjoy your writing and you!

Candi

Dru said...

Happy Holidays!

Joanna Campbell Slan said...

Thank you! I'm delighted to share my "worlds" with you! My readers are a blessing.