Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Xmas 2013


I'm blogging here on Christmas Day, although I'm writing this post a little earlier so I won't have to worry about the timing of when I get online today.   

Did Santa arrive at your house?  He did at mine, at least indirectly.  The elves in my family have been asking questions, buying presents and having some of them sent right to our home so we'll have them for the holiday.  Plus, I'm delighted that we'll be with some family members today.  I probably won't be writing today, but as rare as that is it'll be worthwhile.

This will be a relatively short post, but mostly what I want to say is Merry Christmas, everyone.  I hope you and your family have a wonderful day together and that your celebration is even better than you anticipated it would be.

5 comments:

Tracy Weber said...

Happy holidays, Linda!

Betty Hechtman said...

I hope you enjoyed the beautiful day!

Linda O. Johnston said...

Thanks, Tracy and Betty. Hope you both had a wonderful holiday and continue to have a great time!

Unknown said...

Have a very happy new year.

Linda O. Johnston said...

You, too, Lady Lilith!