Friday, August 15, 2014

Chicago

Can this be August in Chicago? No air conditioning needed, not even a fan. I’m certainly not complaining. It is nice to be comfortable.

Someone commented on Facebook that it was too bad I couldn’t crochet on the plane when I came here. Just to let everybody know you can crochet on the plane and knit as well. I even carry scissors with no problem.

I like to work on something small since space is limited. It is always relaxing and enjoyable to pass the time making something. I wanted to add pictures here, but blogger isn't cooperating. I'll post this blog and try to add the photos tomorrow. Maybe it will work then.

I have had my nose to the grindstone since I’ve gotten here working on my rewrite of the third book in the Yarn Retreat Series. And when I’m not at the computer I have been knitting the worry doll or worry bear or dog. Right now I’m just making the body and it can still go different ways.

Time to get a little more work.

4 comments:

Planner said...

It's only appropriate that you should have Monterey-like weather while working on the Yarn Retreat series.

I hope your computer allows you to post your pictures. I'd like to see them.

Happy writing and knitting!

Betty Hechtman said...

Planner, there's lots more sun than Monterey. Blogger wouldn't cooperate this morning either. It has happened before when I've tried to add photos it goes through all the steps but the last one.

Linda O. Johnston said...

You're missing some hot weather in L.A., Betty. Glad you've been able to create in multiple ways!

Betty Hechtman said...

Linda, I'll be back in the heat soon. In the meantime this weather is great. Too bad I couldn't have gotten blogger to upload my photos.