Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Juggling


I'm sure it's no surprise to any of you who read my blog that I'm a bit busy these days.   I'm hoping things will ease up a bit next month... or not.  After all, I do have yet another conference to attend then: the California Crime Writers Conference.  But that's a fairly short--and fun--commitment. 

I'm thrilled that my first Barkery & Biscuits Mystery BITE THE BISCUIT is now officially available.  It's the subject now of a Great Escapes Virtual Book Tour, and I'm delighted!  That means there are reviews posted many days, plus blogs I wrote and interviews I responded to. 

I also held a book release party on Facebook last weekend--on Saturday, so it wouldn't conflict with Mother's Day.  It was fun! 

Meantime, I'm working on book #2 in that series and have a rough draft of it done that I'm hoping some critiquing friends will review and give me comments on.  Plus, I received the copy edits for the second Superstition Mystery, KNOCK ON WOOD, that I need to review soon, since it's an October release. 

And as I'm writing this, my dogs are pawing at me to tell me yet again that it's time to go out--or at least get some treats.  Guess I'd better obey--as usual!

1 comment:

Betty Hechtman said...

Congrats on your release. I am always amazed how you manage to juggle so much!