Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Off to RWA National

Every year around this time I wind up blogging about the Romance Writers of America National Conference--because I attend a lot of them!  This year's is in New York City, and I'll be there starting today.

Of course I'm writing this post yesterday--Tuesday--since I'm taking a red-eye overnight and am not sure when I'll be able to check into my hotel, a block down from the one where the conference takes place.  I've put together a calendar of a lot of the things I'm doing, and Wednesday is quite full--a couple of events for Harlequin, my romance publisher; a librarians' and booksellers' reception, and the Literacy Signing, where the publishers donate books for us to sell for the benefit of organizations promoting literacy. 

I don't want to give too many details today since I suspect I'll want to do some further blogging about the conference next week.  But don't be surprised if I post my blog a little late.  I'm getting to stop on my way home to visit my son, d-i-l and grandkids so I won't be back in LA till late on Tuesday.

Meantime, I've gotten my author's copies of my next Harlequin book--one of my Alpha Force paranormal romances for Nocturne, CANADIAN WOLF, about a covert military unit of shapeshifters.  It's a September release, but it's always fun to receive copies early!

 

Have a good week.  I know I will!  But I'll miss my husband and dogs, who'll be taking care of one another in my absence.  And if you post a comment, thanks... but I won't be able to respond to it for a while.

1 comment:

Betty Hechtman said...

I hope you have a great time!