Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Happy New Year Again!


 I wished you all a happy new year last week, and I'm doing so again since this is my first Killer Hobbies blog post of 2016! 

As I mentioned before, I'm still celebrating the holidays.  More family members, including my grandsons, arrive today.  It'll be wonderful to have them around.

And last week I mentioned it might be too late to see Christmas lights, but I was wrong.  We visited the same amazing display we saw last year--and learned there that it had won a national televised award for being the best competing Christmas display in the country, the Great Christmas Light Fight!  I could certainly see why. 

I sent the manuscript for COVERT ALLIANCE, my next Harlequin Romantic Suspense, to my editor first thing this week.  And I'm still writing my third Barkery & Biscuits Mystery, although with family around my writing time has already been sparse and will probably remain that way. 

And some good news since my last post:  My first Barkery & Biscuits Mystery BITE THE BISCUIT is a finalist for the Dog Writers Association of America's annual Maxwell Award in the fiction category!  For a dogaholic and writing lover like me, that's especially exciting! 

I hope your 2016 has started off well and only gets better.

No comments: