Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Back and Busy


I was out of town last week, visiting family first in Indiana, then off to our mostly annual event in New York City.

Both were fun!  I got to see my grandsons, which is always delightful.  And the event we go to when we can, the Baron Mutual Funds Annual Meeting, was perhaps the best we'd been to, and that's saying a lot.

No, I'm not a stock maven, but they have free special entertainment.  This year, it was particularly special.  The lunchtime performers were Kenny Loggins, Louis CK, and some members of the cast of Hamilton, good, of course.  But the afternoon show was a fantastic show starring Hugh Jackman and his backup cast.  Wow!


But I also learned on this trip that I had some additional work to do on PROTECTOR WOLF, my upcoming Alpha Force Harlequin Nocturne paranormal romance.  I've been working on that, since the book will be published in June 2017, and had to temporarily put aside my work on my new K-9 Ranch Harlequin Romantic Suspense book.  Somehow I'll get it all done--which reminds me.  I'd better stop writing this and get back to work!

1 comment:

Betty Hechtman said...

Your travels sounded like a nice mixture of family and fun.