Thursday, February 16, 2017

Saying Goodbye


The writing life has been both good to me and overwhelming!  Contributing to four blogs is more than I can handle, and I'm trying my darnedest to carve out time for both a second mystery series and to finish a nonfiction book proposal for a meditation book I'm dying to write. It's time for me to do some streamlining. 

This will likely be my last post at Killer Hobbies, except hopefully for a guest post now and again if I can talk these lovely ladies into hosting me.  I hope you will continue to stay connected with me in these other venues!

Blogs:
Direct Contact:
Newsletter Series News and Prizes!
  • The best place to keep up with my writing news is via my author newsletter.  Sign up at:  http://tracyweberauthor.com/newsletter.htmlAs an added incentive, anyone who signs up in the next seven days will be entered to win a Downward Dog Mysteries coffee mug!

Thanks so much for all of your support!

Namaste

Tracy Weber

copy-of-facebook-event-cover-untitled-design

All four books in the Downward Dog Mystery Series are available at booksellers everywhere!A Fatal Twist can be found at Amazon and Booksellers everywhere!

2 comments:

Linda O. Johnston said...

We'll miss you at Killer Hobbies, Tracy, but will welcome you back for guest posts. Lots of luck to you in all you do!

Tracy Weber said...

Thank you so much, Linda! It's been a pleasure.