Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Cover to Cover

I'm in the fun position of having two traditionally published books premiere back-to-back, in different genres, in the next two months.  I also had the fun of receiving some of my author's copies of both this week and seeing their delightful covers in person!

I'd seen both covers online.  But feeling the books in my hands and actually viewing those covers up close and personal is even more enjoyable.

They're very different.  BAD TO THE BONE is my third Barkery & Biscuits Mystery published by Midnight Ink, and as there are dogs in the book there are also dogs on the cover.  Fun! BAD TO THE BONE will be a May release.

And then there's PROTECTOR WOLF, a June release.  It's the eighth in my Alpha Force paranormal romance miniseries for Harlequin Nocturne.  Most of the other covers in that miniseries have depicted a man and woman together.  The books are, after all, romances, even though they center around a covert military unit of shapeshifters--mostly werewolves, so canines are included there, too.  PROTECTOR WOLF's cover doesn't show a couple--but a hunk of a military guy caught in the throes of shapeshifting!  I liked the others, but I particularly like this one.


So now I've got a copy of each of the books on my shelves devoted to copies of my published work.  And since they're books #45 and 46, there are a lot of them!

1 comment:

Betty Hechtman said...

What an impressive number! It must give you a real sense of accomplishment to look at those shelves.