Thursday, May 11, 2017

The Disney Project Box

In my quest to organize my scrapbook supplies better for crops, I purchased an IRIS Portable Scrapbook File box. I took it for its first crop outing a few weeks ago, and I loved it. It made packing for the crop easier as all of Disney embellishments and paper were in one place. The only issue I've run into is having to open up the three file boxes I purchased to see which one contained the project I was working on. (other boxes are cardstock and a cruise album project.) I got tired of opening them up to check, so I decided to be brave and vinyl. I've wanted to use vinyl for the longest time (purchased some over a year ago) but always talked myself out of it. I was so afraid I'd mess up and waste the vinyl. It occurred to me I was wasting money if I purchased a craft supply and never used it. So, I did it! I labeled my Disney box and now I want to vinyl more things.

The top of the box holds a small container to place embellishments. I love being able to keep the paper, stickers, and 3D embellishments for the album project together. There are also three hanging folders inside where I put completed layouts (when I'm at a crop), folder for paper scraps I might be able to use later, and then pattern paper that I purchased by the sheet rather than in a pack.



















Next on my crafting list is to vinyl my other boxes. I know I can find a cute cruise ship file.

No comments: