Thursday, April 19, 2018

Weekly Craft Project: Round Up Part One

At the beginning of the year, I shared that one of my goals for this year was to do something crafty once a week whether it's a whole project or part of a project (like the merboy tail). I thought it would be fun (and easy blog post to write, to be totally honest with everyone) to share some of the projects I have completed during this, roughly, four and half months of the year.

In no particular order because I forgot to date my pictures when I saved them:

2018 Craft Projects from January 1-April 19:


Merboy tail: This crochet project was one of my time consuming projects. I got a little off the pattern but it still turned out great and the recipient loved it. I had made one before and used brighter colors but the 4 year old receiving this one had asked for "boy" aka darker blues than the light blue and green color yarn I used for sister's mermaid tale.













Being a scrapbooker, I have completed some layouts over the last few months. I've made about thirty and will show off some of my favorites:





















The last project I completed was on Sunday and it was a tablecloth and towels for the buffet that we use as a bar. Next on my list is to complete a craft project using items I bought...oh about a year or so ago...and if I don't by July then into the sell box they go. I told myself this was a for doing, and if I'm not going to use an item it's time to let it go.

No comments: