Thursday, July 19, 2018

Crop Check List


It's almost time for the Robin's Scrap Next crop (Disney theme!) and I'm anxious...but not ready to go. I have a lot to get done since I'm attending as a scrapbooker and a vendor. As this event is four and half hours away, I can't just head back home to get something I forgot so I spent the morning tweaking my crop packing list before printing it out. It's easier for me to separate everything into categories as some items can be packed early, while others not until the morning I leave.

Some items might seem a given, but I have left them in the past so I added them to list. I have found nothing is easier to forget than an item I believe is "unforgettable."

Wearing:

Clothes for 4 days – Disney shirts, shorts, leggings
Costume (there's a character dress-up night)
Slippers
Sweater (venue can get cold)
            Toiletries

Book Selling Related:
            Books
            Bookcase
            Swag
            Tablecloth
            Square Reader

Devices/Non-scrappy:
Laptop
Speaker
Charging Cords
Phone
Car Charger

Devices/Scrappy:
Cricut or Cameo 
Mats
Cords
Extra Blades
Flash Drive with SVG files

Scrapbooking/Non-Crafty:
            Ott-Lite
            Extension Cord
            Power Strip
Small table
Chair Cushion
Cup Holder
            Cup with Lid
Ear Buds
  
Scrapbooking/Crafty:

Pictures (yes, have left pics at home, fortunately it was only a 12-hour crop)
Adhesive – Tape and Liquid Glue
Foam Dots
Fine Tip Scissors
Small Paper Trimmer
Corner Rounder
Kiwi Lane Templates
Title Templates
Mechanical Pencil with eraser
Disney Paper Case
Vacation Paper Case
Cardstock Paper Case
Page Protectors
Pens
Colored Pencils
Stamp Pads
Disney and Vacation Stamps
Scrap N’ Easel
Idea Books (Disney and Kiwi Lane)
Post-it Notes 

Die Cutting:

            Vinyl
            Paper Scraps
            Tweezers
            Pokey Tool
            Cricut Pens
            Chalk/Chalking Tool
White Gel Pens 

Snacks:

            Diet Coke
            Bottled Water
            Cheese and nuts snack packs
            Grapes
            Chocolate
Small Cooler



2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda O. Johnston said...

Wow, you're so organized!