Thursday, August 16, 2018

Weekly Craft Project: Round Up Part Two

At the beginning of the year, I shared that one of my goals was to do something crafty once a week whether it's a whole project or part of a project. I thought it would be fun (and easy blog post to write, to be totally honest with everyone) to share some of the projects I have completed during this, roughly, four and half months of the year. During vacation this year and at the Stamp and Scrapbook Expo, I was able to try a few new to me crafts, which was something else I wanted to do this year. My next "craft bucket list" item is to make a card using a Create-a-Card die I got from HSN a couple of months ago.

In no particular order because the pictures weren't dated when I saved them:

2018 Craft Projects from April 20-August 16:


Added vinyl to a Project Life Binder Album. This was the first time
I decorated an album myself. I usually have them
embossed.

A t-shirt I made to wear at a Disney themed crop.

I hadn't made any die cuts in awhile, and had forgotten
 how much I enjoyed making them.

Cards from a Queen and Co kit. I still have all the cards.
Having a hard time mailing them. I might keep them.

My projects from classes and make and takes from the
Stamp and Scrapbook Expo in Chantilly, VA. One of my
favorite weekends of the year. First time I used vinyl
to create a sign.

During our vacation, I took some craft classes at the
Massanutten Resort in Virginia. The soap and jewelry
classes were new crafts for me.


No comments: