Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Still Pondering




As I mentioned last week, my third book of the year is out there: Trained to Protect, the second in my K-9 Ranch Rescue series for Harlequin Romantic Suspense.

My fourth will be published next month: Visionary Wolf, part of my Alpha Force miniseries for Harlequin Nocturne, the paranormal series that's ending.

And I'm still shooting ideas onto my computer now.  Not sure yet what I'm writing next, so I'm letting my mind and my fingers go a bit wild.  Mysteries, romantic suspense--all the thoughts and fleshing them out are keeping me busy.  I enjoy it but will be happy one of these days to actually start writing the next novel, not just ideas and proposals.

What will it be?  We'll see.  The only thing I'm relatively sure of is that there'll be a dog or several in it.


1 comment:

Betty Hechtman said...

It's exciting and scary when you don't know what you'll do next. I'm sure you will come up with something great.