Saturday, February 28, 2009

Where Did All the Hours Go?

Is February really gone? I have been focusing so much on working on my fourth book I feel like I have been in a tunnel. Just the same feeling every day – that there aren’t enough hours for everything I want to do. You notice I say want to rather than have to. Want to is so much more positive than have to. I certainly never complain about being bored.

I’m going to the Left Coast Crime Conference in Kona next Friday. When I’m not on panels or going to them, I’ll be finishing my book in my room with a view of the ocean. I’ll be crocheting, too, as I tweak the pattern for this book. And I’ll be watching the sunsets every night.

That’s all for this week because I am running out of hours of today and there is still more than I want to do.

2 comments:

Linda O. Johnston said...

I'm with you, Betty. Time passes much too quickly, especially when I'm writing! Enjoy LCC--wish I was going, too.
--Linda

Betty Hechtman said...

Thanks, Linda. I am sooo looking forward to LCC.