Friday, January 15, 2010

The rest of it

Sorry. My head cold has messed with my sense of what day it is. Here are the rest of the projects I made for Christmas gifts. These involved no sewing, only glue. Mostly.

This is a small clipboard that I purchased at the office supply and painted black. This size works great for hairdressers, massage therapists. Anyone who takes credit cards but doesn't have a place for their clients to lean on while they sign their slips. Pull out the pretty clipboard.



All you need is scrapbook papers and Tracie Bautista's Collage Pauge glue. Add a few ribbons tied around the hole in the clipboard, and you're done. The pretty scrapbook papers do all the work.
Here's another:


At Work of Heart Studio in San Jose, I learned to emboss metal. Thin sheets of colored metal are embossed then cut out and attached to a chipboard alphabet letter.



Nothing could be easier. The teens seemed to really like them.



This are sideways. That's a little how I feel right about now. Happy Crafting.

6 comments:

Linda O. Johnston said...

These are so great, too, Terri. You're creative in so many ways!

signlady217 said...

Love the purple "W"! Great Job!

Betty Hechtman said...

Sorry you don't feel good, Terri. What a cool thing to do to a clipboard. I bet your Christmas gifts were all a big hit.

Terri Thayer said...

Thanks! Don't tell my niece Meg that that's a W, okay?

Camille Minichino said...

I thought it was an M and I want it!

Terri Thayer said...

It really was a W but since it was two days before Christmas, we had to improvise.