Monday, April 1, 2013

Boost Energy with Peppermint Aromatherapy!



Need a quick pick-me-up? Think peppermint. According to a study in the North American Journal of Psychology, drivers were more alert and had more energy when exposed to peppermint. Put this into practice by opening a bottle of peppermint essential oil (Mentha x piperita) and inhaling a few times. Chewing strong peppermint gum or peppermint mints will also help perk you up.  Peppermint is also good for muscular aches and pain, headaches and migraines, colds, flu, upset stomach, and nausea.

You'll find more ways to use the power of aromatherapy in SCENT to KILL: A Natural Remedies Mystery! 



Stop by next Monday and learn how to brew the perfect cup of tea! You can sign up for my e-newsletter at www.chrystlefiedler.com. 

1 comment:

Linda O. Johnston said...

I really like peppermint in nearly any form, Chrystle. When my allergies are acting up, mint helps me breathe better.