Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Anticipation


As my blog sister Betty Hechtman mentioned, I’m on her upcoming panel at Malice Domestic about mysteries set in the film industry.  We’ve received questions from our panel moderator, and my mind has been working on the best way to respond to them.   

For one thing, it helps to live in Hollywood!  For another, the inspiration for my Pet Rescue Mystery set in the film industry, OODLES OF POODLES, was my driving by the American Humane Association’s local office often.  Since they’re the ones that give the coveted “No Animals Were Harmed”® certification to movies and TV shows, it was a natural jump for me to include them in a story.

I’ve attended Malice frequently in the last few years, and I’m really looking forward to it.

After Malice, I’ll be heading to the Festival of Mystery in Oakmont, PA.   I’ve also participated in this event often and am looking forward to it, too.

My dogs understand suitcases and know that someone is leaving home.  Fortunately, not everyone is and they’ll do fine without me.  But I’ll miss them!

How about you--any fun travel plans?  Any business-related conferences?

No comments: