Thursday, September 10, 2015

Happy Birthday Hubby--And A Free Advanced Copy of Karma's a Killer!

Today's blog post will be short, sweet, and full of good wishes.  First of all, happy birthday to my lovely hubby, Marc Martin.  I won't tell everyone how old you are honey, but know that I love you!
And next, a contest!

I have a very limited supply of advanced copies of Karma's a Killer, and I'm holding a sweepstakes to give one of them away.  I will personalize and autograph it even! Enter to win by signing (or re-signing) up for my mailing list at the link below.  winner will be drawn on Wednesday, September 16.
Enter the contest at the link below:

Good luck!  May all of your karma be killer!

Tracy Weber

1 comment:

Barbie Chiu said...

There are times that we encounter fear and disappointments in life yet we still manage to stand up straight and face it rather that being silent. That was a very good example of being a brave person. Well, I would like to thank you for sharing a very good article it is very much appreciated, good job! You can visit my site too if you want. Have a great day!