Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Time?


Writing time?  What's that? 

Oh, I did manage to squeeze in writing a few pages yesterday.  Mostly, when I get a little time on my computer now, I'm catching up with emails and Facebook posts and plans and, yes, writing my blog. For actual writing, I need time to concentrate, and that's at a premium right now 

Why?  Well, I mentioned last week that I'm still celebrating the holidays and that I was anticipating the arrival of more family members, including my grandsons.  They're here now, and they do take up a lot of my time.  That involves care and entertainment and just being in their presence helping out as much as I can. 

Am I complaining?  Not at all.  It's so wonderful to see the people I love whom I don't get to see nearly as often as I'd like.  This way I have to bundle everything I can into a never-long-enough visit, so every minute is precious.   

I guess I'll just have to be content with squeezing in what I can when I can for the next week or so.  It's worth it!

2 comments:

Betty Hechtman said...

I can imagine it is hard to concentrate with your grandkids visiting. I tried writing on the beach in Hawaii. I think I wrote two sentences.

Linda O. Johnston said...

I've a few minutes now while they're out with their mom and dad... hope to get at least two sentences written!