Wednesday, March 2, 2016

And It Continues...


What continues? 

Everything! 

As usual, I'm swamped.  I returned on Monday from Left Coast Crime, where I had a great time.  My panel about Four Legged Companions went very well, and I've even ordered the CD.  And one of the highlights of the conference?  A very nice lady was there recruiting people to sign up for next year's LCC in Hawaii--and she had her service Cavalier King Charles Spaniel with her! 

Then I've had to play lawyer again--for myself.  I received a contract to review for two more books in my Barkery & Biscuits Mystery Series.  Fun--but, yes, time-consuming. 

I've got further edits to do on my upcoming Harlequin Romantic Suspense novel COVERT ALLIANCE.   

Then there are the couple of proposals I need to write for some ideas I have that received some nibbles of interest.  And, yes, I'm under contract for another manuscript that I need to work on. 

On top of it all, we're now in the midst of another family visit.  Wonderful, yes--but time-consuming. 

But I'll manage to juggle it all... somehow.  Busy is a good thing, after all.

2 comments:

Betty Hechtman said...

Congrats on the contract for more books. It's always good news. So, LCC is in Hawaii next year. I went last time it was in Hawaii and it was great.

Linda O. Johnston said...

Thanks! LCC in Hawaii does sound like fun but so far I don't think I'll be going.