Wednesday, June 1, 2016
I did it! Despite everything that's been going on, I sent off the manuscript for my Barkery & Biscuits Mystery #3 on time to meet my June 1 deadline--a day early, in fact.
Of course I didn't include some of the stuff that'll be necessary before publication, such as the recipes that this series requires. I have some recipes that some wonderful friends have provided but I'll want to test them first, and I definitely haven't had time for that.
Now, I've received copyedits for my third Superstition Mystery, UNLUCKY CHARMS, and that's my next official project. I should be able to get that done on time. That book will be an October release.
And next thing I'll work on will be my eighth Alpha Force book for Harlequin Nocturne, a paranormal romance that includes my covert military force of shapeshifters.
There's also that strange new idea that I'm now working with, researching and plotting and wondering if it'll ever be a go. Maybe not--but maybe it'll be particularly fun!
Hope you're all having a wonderful beginning of June and that the rest of your month is great, too.