Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Interruptions

We all go through interruptions to our normal daily routines.  I've seen a few of my blog sisters describe some of theirs.  Usually, my interruptions consist of going to conferences, or other travels.

This time, I had a medical procedure last week.  It was relatively minor and went well, but I'm still tired and sore and grumpy.  I want to spend as much time as usual at the computer but that's not currently happening. 

I attended a free screening of a new movie last night after hoping not only that I could go, but that I could sit still long enough to enjoy it.  Fortunately, it all worked out.  And now, today, I'm still attempting to--what else?--write.

As a result, I'm keeping this blog post brief so I can go take a rest... and then return to my computer. 


Hope all of you reading this are well.  I'm well, too--and intend to feel like myself again soon.

1 comment:

Betty Hechtman said...

I hope by now you are back to feeling like yourself.