Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Hints and Hellos



Last week I talked mostly about parties I'm attending this holiday season... and there are more this week, most of which I mentioned then.  But last weekend I did attend some of those I previously mentioned.  So far they've all been a lot of fun, and now I'm anticipating not only more parties but also more family get-togethers before the end of the year.

End of the year?  It's definitely approaching soon.  As usual, it's hard to believe an entire year has passed this quickly.

Meanwhile, I've been working on a different yet similar kind of book from those I've been writing.  And I'll continue working on it.  Yes, it has dogs.  In fact, that's its main theme.
 
But I'm going to have to pause with writing it.  I can't inform the world yet about what I'm up to, since that remains premature, but I'm excited about it.  So, more to come in the future.

Right now?  My sweet doggies are keeping me company in my office as I write this.   I'll let you take a peek at them.

No comments: