Thursday, December 31, 2015

Presenting...An Excerpt from KARMA'S A KILLER!

Today is my monthly posting at InkSpot, the blog for the writers of Midnight Ink.  You don't want to miss this one--it's a preview of the first chapter of my next book, Karma's a Killer, which will officially be released on January 8!  Enjoy, and let me know what you think! 


http://midnightwriters.blogspot.com/2015/11/i-present-to-youkarmas-killer.html 
 
PS--You still have to pre-order Karma's a Killer and e-mail me at Tracy@WholeLifeYoga.com to receive an autographed bookplate!

Tracy Weber

Karmas a Killer (4)Preorder my newest mystery, KARMA'S A KILLER, now at Amazon Barnes and Noble or a bookstore near you!

Check out Tracy Weber’s author page for information about the Downward Dog Mysteries series.  A KILLER RETREAT and MURDER STRIKES A POSE are available at book sellers everywhere

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.