Wednesday, November 8, 2017

More In Between




Last week I wrote about Halloween and just after.  And now, here we are even farther into November.

I'm keeping busy, as usual.  My next deadline is for the proposal for my final Harlequin Nocturne, which is due December 1.  The full manuscript is due February 1.  I have completed a draft of the proposal but haven't yet finished the first draft of the full manuscript.  So, yes, I'm busy.

I'm also watching ads online and everywhere else.  The Christmas holiday season seems to be here already, or at least those who sell potential gifts want us to think so.

And then--can you believe that this year is approaching its end so fast?

Well, I'm still taking it one writing day at a time.  I've got ideas for conferences next year as well as planning for the publication of three new books.


So, once again, Happy November everyone!

2 comments:

Betty Hechtman said...

You are right - it is time to think of conferences for next year. Somehow I missed all the ones I wanted to go to this year because I thought about it too late.

Linda O. Johnston said...

It's a challenge to figure conferences out this early, but generally necessary!