Wednesday, January 3, 2018

First Post of the Year


That heading makes sense since I titled my post here last week the Last Post of the Year!

I'm writing this with my younger dog Cari on my lap.  She loves to cuddle, so I of course encourage it.  My older dog, Mystie, isn't as much of a cuddler as she is a pup who barks till I play with her by throwing her squeaky toys.  And yes, I've played with both of them a lot since the new year has begun.

So what else has happened this year so far?  Well, I sent in an on-time revision yesterday to my upcoming Barkery & Biscuits Mystery and am back working on my next, and last, Alpha Force Harlequin Nocturne.  Yes, new year or not, I'm writing--as always! 

First new book of this year?  Second Chance Soldier, the first in my new K-9 Ranch Rescue miniseries for Harlequin Romantic Suspense, which will be a March release.

Lots of good stuff anticipated this year, and I hope the same for you. 

Enjoy 2018 everyone!

2 comments:

Betty Hechtman said...

Congrats on sending in your on time revisions. I hope the new year is great for you!

Linda O. Johnston said...

Thanks, Betty. I hope you have a wonderful new year, too!