Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Backlist to the Foreground



I've been blogging about ideas lately.  And, yes, I'm still working on several--and enjoying each of them even without knowing yet where they're going. 

Meanwhile, I've also gotten the rights to my first two mystery series reverted to me, and I'm in the process of having them republished as ebooks.

Because there are 15 stories in them, including a couple of novellas, I will be having them bundled into box sets, each containing 3 or 4 stories.  Although I did have several of my earliest books republished as ebooks and have some idea of the process, this requires a different approach.

Fortunately, I'm obtaining some wonderful advice and assistance.  Plus, I'm having covers created for each set.  I've received the first approach to the covers for the first volume of three Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-Sitter Mysteries and liked it a lot, although I also had some ideas for changes.

I'm not sure how long the process will take, and I'll want to introduce these new volumes one at a time.  But now I've got yet another aspect to publishing to learn more about--and like the rest, it's fun!

No comments: