Wednesday, November 21, 2018

I'm Late!



Sorry I'm late posting this week, but I let time get away from me.  I've been attempting to get ready for the holiday season, planning for Thanksgiving and scheduling a lot of parties that I've been invited to.
 
Okay, that's no excuse, and I apologize.  I did better when I was traveling and planned in advance.  

Plus, I'm involved in promoting my latest release--my last Harlequin Nocturne, Visionary Wolf.  

And now I'll get back to the writing I'm currently doing...  as soon as my pups let me.  They love giving me orders, as always.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

2 comments:

Betty Hechtman said...

I'm afraid that time gets away from me all the time, too. Particularly after the last week or so in Southern California. So much trauma.

Linda O. Johnston said...

Let's hope things continue to get better and that our holiday season is a good one!