Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Editing


Happy February, everyone!  

Yes, this year keeps marching on like every other one--which, of course, is fortunate.


Right now, I'm still in the process of reviewing and responding to copy edits for For a Good Paws, my fifth and final Barkery & Biscuits Mystery for Midnight Ink, since the deadline is fast approaching.  The way they do it is a bit time consuming, which in a way makes me happy--since this is the last edit I'll do for MI because the publisher is ending.  I've had a good run with them, with two series--both involving dogs, of course.  I'll miss them.


What's next in my writing?  I have to finish the story I was working on before these edits came in, which I'm still not comfortable talking about since I don't have a signed contract yet.  But there'll be more to come!


I'm drafting this blog on Tuesday, and it's still raining now, although that's supposed to end later today--maybe.  I keep thinking it's over, and then it starts again.  And more rain is predicted for next weekend.


No comments: