Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! I had planned on getting my post up this morning and you can see how well that worked out for me. It's just been one of those days where it seemed like the computer was against me (almost quit working on the computer two times today), but it was user error. Or rather getting frustrated with myself and deciding I just can't do something right.

The "doing right" is uploading paperback covers for my inspirational romantic suspense series. I've been working on them for two weeks and every time I think I got it--finally--there's an issue with them. I do believe I have it under control, if not, I think I'll abandon the idea of doing paperbacks for now. I have a book to edit and another to write.

I also wanted to share a cut (SVG) file I made with a friend and it seems the program I used to create it on (Cricut Design) doesn't allow me to save it to my computer so I can share. It looks like I'm going to have to recreate in either Inkscape or Silhouette studios.


No comments: