Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Deadline Met, More to Come

The first of my new Harlequin Romantic Suspense books has a deadline of March 15--and I sent in the manuscript yesterday. 


That means I've started writing the next one, with a deadline that doesn't give me a lot of time to write it, but I've jumped in to begin it.


Meantime, I'm planning all kinds of things to promote, and enjoy, my writing.  Next month will be the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books, and I'll be hanging out at a couple of mystery booths plus the romance booth.  I'll also be attending the California Dreamin' conference next month, which is held by multiple Romance Writers of America chapters in Southern California.


So, yes, I'm keeping busy.  And as I've mentioned, my next book to be published will be my fifth and last Barkery & Biscuits Mystery, For A Good Paws, which will be available in May.


I hope that, whatever is keeping you busy, you find it enjoyable, too!


2 comments:

Betty Hechtman said...

You always have lots of things going on. They all sound exciting.

Linda O. Johnston said...

Thanks, Betty. They do keep me busy!