Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Still Busy



Will any of you be at the California Crime Writers Conference next weekend?  I will!  I'll be on a panel called Having (and Maximizing) a Long Career.  Yes, I've been at this for a while, and now I'll have another opportunity to talk about it!


I'm also working hard on the four Harlequin Romantic Suspense books I'm under contract for.  The first is nearly complete from my perspective. I need to re-read it now that the edits have been made. The second manuscript is nearly ready to turn in, and I'm starting to work on the third. The fourth will come in the future.


I've also got some family stuff going on that takes up some time, so I do feel a bit stressed, but mostly in a good way.  


And you? Are you busy? What are you up to?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.