Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Untechie Me



I have a new computer.   But I'm not really using it yet.  I want to finish the manuscript I'm working on now--since when I do use it, I'll have to learn to use a newer operating system and version of Word.


I need to do it.  All of the programs I'm using consistently are old ones and aren't being supported by the companies that created them.  Since I'm so untechie, though, I'm sure it'll take me a while to get into the groove of the new ones, so I don't want to work on them now, while I'm under a deadline.


That's my excuse, at least...  And hey, I will most likely consider myself more of a techie when I dig in and learn whatever works best now.  


At least I can count on my dogs to keep me company and ignore any complaints and grumbles I may have as I learn.



No comments: