Wednesday, February 12, 2020

New Book Out There


The new book I mentioned last week, Colton First Responder, is out there now!  I'm having fun promoting it.  For one thing, I was involved in a Facebook chat yesterday with others who write books in that Colton series, the Coltons of Mustang Valley.  I've done other blogs about it, too.  And I will be on yet another chat--this time my own--on Writerspace on Thursday.


In addition, Colton First Responder will be a featured book on Friday at the Harlequin Romantic Suspense Facebook page.


This is fun!  And while all this is going on, I'm also working on yet another Harlequin Romantic Suspense book--part of my own miniseries rather than another Colton book.  I enjoy doing both kinds!   Of course, I can fit more dogs into my own stories than those that are previously planned.


Meanwhile, more mysteries?  Maybe.  I'm hopeful, but I'll just have to see how things go.

No comments: