Wednesday, February 5, 2020

New Book


It's February--and that means my latest book has just been released.  It's Colton First Responder, which is another episode in the vast, long-standing Colton series that's part of Harlequin Romantic Suspense.  I had another Colton book published in November last year, and they're fun to write.


Of course it's also fun to write based on ideas of my own--like my next two Harlequin Romantic Suspense books, that I've been working on.  They'll have a lot more about dogs in them.


And so, as always, I've been busy writing and editing, plus obeying my dogs who hang out with me in my office.  Cari has decided she really loves to be on my lap not only on the sofa, but when I'm at my computer.  That works fine if I'm just reading something, but it's hard to type around her.  But we're always giving it a try.  She's certainly one cuddly dog!


She's sleeping now on a doggy bed on the floor beside me, and Mystie's nearby.  I think I'd better get back to work while neither of them is demanding attention, to go outside, treats--or all three!


No comments: