Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Computer Issues And More


Well, I figured something else would go wrong, and now it has.  My internet is acting really strange.  I can get into some sites and not into others. And those I can get into act odd at times and take a long time to load.

Fortunately, we're going to have a tech visit and hopefully fix the connection later this week.  Hopefully that will involve a mask, gloves and social distancing. Meanwhile, I just need to live with it--but I certainly don't like it. At least my Killer Hobbies connection has worked--so far.

One of my favorite things to do to get set to write for the day is to do an online crossword puzzle.  Those I tend to use most are among the sites that circle and circle and circle, and then maybe open up, and maybe don't.

I'm still planning on the actual visit to my doctor that I mentioned last week, and before that I had to have a blood test taken.  That's never any fun, of course, and now keeping socially distant added another un-fun factor.

But I am making progress with the current story I'm writing.  And walking my dogs at the right time of day not to get too hot is somewhat of a challenge, but it's also fun.  They certainly seem to think so! 

Plus, we're now sometimes eating breakfast at our local Panera. We used to do that weekly as a habit. Now, it takes some planning, but the place seems to be clean and fairly empty, and the employees appear to be taking good care of it.

So what'll be new next week?  I hope it's only good stuff.

2 comments:

Betty Hechtman said...

I'm just now having the same Internet problem. Killerhobbies opened with no problem but I got an error message trying to open other sites.

We have been out to eat a few times, too. It's been nice.

Linda O. Johnston said...

I've also been fine with getting into Killer Hobbies so far, and today things seem a little better in general with my internet, but not completely. We get our tech visit tomorrow.