Wednesday, January 27, 2021

More!

 Last week I focused on having met deadline number two of three early. I'm still working on that third manuscript. But meanwhile I got some good feedback on the possibility of yet another book, so I'm also working on a synopsis for that one. Good thing that writing is fun.  I certainly do a lot of it!

 Meanwhile, I'm not always able to obey my dogs right now, at least not the way they want. Taking walks is now limited by occasional rain that's supposed to increase and get heavier this week. But the other day, I was able to dodge raindrops for them. Well, not really. But there were showers in the morning that stopped, and the ground dried up. I was thinking it was walk time in the afternoon--but the rain started again. Fortunately, that was a short shower that ended quickly and even dried up in the heavy wind, so the pups did get their walk and didn't have to just depend on enjoying themselves in our covered dog run.

 One good thing about the rainstorms is that I get to see mountain snow in the distance. I love the view! Of course it melts relatively fast.

 Hard to believe that the first month of 2021 is almost over--and there are a lot of concerns from last year that aren't over at all, such as the pandemic. But hopefully this year will get even better in many ways.

2 comments:

Betty Hechtman said...

Great news about the good feedback! It is always good to get it. I hope it turns into another book. I am impressed by all the different manuscripts you manage to juggle. You seem so well organized. I always feel like I'm operating by the seat of my pants.

Linda O. Johnston said...

You're so kind. I wish I was well organized! But I do manage to get by.