Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Oops!

 Oops. Sorry. Time got away from me again.  

That's happening a lot these days, as one day just sort of runs into another. 

I've been focusing on getting out a new manuscript--which I did!--and starting on a proposal for another. That's my writing. 

I'm also leaving soon to get my second COVID shot. It was delayed from last Saturday because of a lack of vaccines at Dodger Stadium. Not exactly looking forward to getting a shot, but I'm definitely looking forward to getting it over with. 

And I appreciated Betty's description of hers... 

Well, I'd better go get ready. And give my dogs a bit of attention before I leave. 

Hope you're all having a great week--and staying focused on your schedule!   

2 comments:

chkntza said...

I hope your second covid shot at dodger stadium went well. I'm going for mine next Saturday.

Linda O. Johnston said...

My second shot went just fine, without too much waiting, although I was a bit tired the next day. My husband had a slight fever the next day but it went away quickly. I hope yours goes great, chkntza!