Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Sooner Than Anticipated

        Last week I mentioned that my first and second mystery series would soon start being republished as ebooks, maybe in a few weeks.    

        Well, it began a lot faster than I anticipated! The first three of my Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-Sitter Mysteries were published on October 4, because it was World Animal Day. They’re being sold at a discounted price for a while as an introduction, and then the rest of the books will start coming out every couple of weeks. 

            They’re available in four formats, Kindle, Apple, Kobo and Nook. In case you can’t tell, I’m really excited about them!  You can see the three covers together on my Facebook page. I hope to have them added to my website soon. 

            When I first mentioned the ebooks last week, I was actually on a road trip, from Maryland to Ohio. I was surprised but glad that I was able to get some writing in. 

            I’m home now, and yes, I’m still busy! Hope you’re all having a good October—and looking forward to Halloween, as I am.

5 comments:

Sally Morrison said...

Great news! I'm heading out on a trip for a few days. I will check them out.

Linda O. Johnston said...

Thanks, Sally! Have a good trip!

Betty Hechtman said...

Linda, great covers. I like that they show Kendra's head.

Linda O. Johnston said...

Thanks, Betty. I like the covers, too!

Sally Morrison said...

Linda, I finished the first of the Kendra books on my trip and loved it. I'm starting on the second now. They are lots of fun and filled with the right amount of mystery and romance. I love finding a new series.