Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Busy Continues

   

As I indicated last week, I had a manuscript due: CRY WOLF, my second Alaska Untamed mystery for Crooked Lane Books. And yes, I sent it off on time. 

Now I’m back at work on the next Harlequin Romantic Suspense I’m working on, my next year’s Colton book in the Coltons NYC series. It’ll be the 11th in that series. And I’m looking forward to a trip to New York where I’ll be able to do some research for it. It’s the story that’s got my writing attention right now. 

This year’s Colton book will be out in a month. It’s in the Coltons of Colorado series, and it’s called SHIELDING COLTON’S WITNESS. 

            Meanwhile, as I mentioned last week, the first three of my Pet Rescue Mysteries have been republished as ebooks and audio books: BEAGLEMANIA, THE MORE THE TERRIER, AND HOUNDS ABOUND. The other two should be out there soon as well.  

No comments: