Wednesday, April 5, 2023

So Where Was I?

           Last week, I didn’t respond quickly to comments, and I’m sorry about that. But I planned ahead and set my blog here to post while I was out of town. Where was I? In Mexico, with family. This year we went to a special resort near Cancun. Fun? Oh, yes. Getting any writing done? Oh, no. And I didn’t access my computer while I was gone, so I didn’t check for comments here.

             Fortunately, I’m at a good point in deadlines, and I did bring a little to edit while I was there. But I’m home now. Back to writing. 

            Also back to our dogs. We had some good sitters for them, ones we’d used and been happy with before. But the pups still are clingy now that we’re home. Well, we missed them too. 

            Oh, and not uniquely, I did come up with some ideas for new stories while traveling. I need to flesh them out and see where they go. 

            Okay, guess I’d better get back to my writing.

3 comments:

Patty said...

Good morning -- Glad you had a nice time last week. It's been many years since I've been in Mexico -- I recall having a fun time.

I'm sure your pups missed you -- a good sitter is nice but Mom is best!!

It's been very windy here the last few days -- I need to get out this morning and clean up clutter than has blown onto the patio.

I have a view of the swimming pool from my patio -- each Spring, there are three ducks that fly in and enjoy the pool until human swimmers take over. Yesterday, a mama duck and at least eight ducklings headed down the sidewalk -- never seen babies before -- so cute.

A day with lots of crocheting is ahead for me -- I have a large stash of yarn waiting!!

Enjoy your day.

Linda O. Johnston said...

I definitely had fun last week, Patty, but I'm enjoying being home and with my pups.

It has been windy here too, and still chilly. But it's supposed to warm up by the end of the week.

How fun that you get to watch some ducks and ducklings!

And unsurprisingly, I'm writing today.

Betty Hechtman said...

Your trip sounds nice. Glad it inspired some ideas.