Wednesday, November 8, 2023

This Time of the Year

 

Well, more than a week has passed in November. And this time of the year is busy for many reasons, including holidays.

We’ve already experienced Halloween. Hope everyone enjoyed it and trick-or-treating, and didn’t get too scared over some of the costumes out there—or the movies.

Soon, it’ll be Thanksgiving. And then December will appear, with Hanukkah and Christmas on the schedule.

And yes, I’m still busy publicizing my two new books. I’ve also worked on copyedits for one of the books I’ll have published next year, and I’m writing yet another Shelter of Secrets story for Harlequin Romantic Suspense.

So, the year may be drawing to a close, but I’m still remaining busy with my writing!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Good morning -- A whole week of November already gone by -- time does fly when you're having fun, and even if you're not!! Thank goodness, lots of fun around here!!

I pre-ordered your Colton book -- have not read any of that series but it sounds good.

Lots of crocheting for me - the usual blankets for Project Linus and a few Christmas projects.

My son and I had lunch at Black Angus yesterday -- that restaurant has been around a long time. When the kids were young, we'd eat there as a special treat. The one near us in Sacramento had a wood paneled interior with deep green curtains dividing the booths -- looked so elegant. The food is still delicious.

Enjoy your day -- your dogs, who were not mentioned in your post!! -- and your writing.

Linda O. Johnston said...

Hi, Patty. Thanks for ordering my Colton book, and enjoy it and the rest of November. Dogs, and my writing, are fine!