Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Moving Right Along

             Not much new this week. I’m still working primarily on one of my new story ideas. Also, I did reserve a hotel room in Toronto for the September Harlequin conference. 

            Well, something is somewhat new. I’m trying to write on the computer with a splint of sorts on my right arm since I fell a couple of weeks ago and wound up having it checked because it still hurt a bit. Might be a small fracture, so it needs to heal. Ugh! At least I can still type! Oh, and I can still play with the pups and feed them. 

            Hmmm. Maybe I can somehow use this in a story sometime…

3 comments:

Patty said...

Ouch -- hope your arm heals quickly. I've never had a broken bone but pulled a muscle in my shoulder and that took forever to heal.

A trip to Toronto will be fun -- been there once -- ate supper, turned around and back to the USA.

I continue to crochet -- I've making a good dent in my yarn stash but still have plenty to keep me busy for a year or so!!

Take care, enjoy your pups --


Linda O. Johnston said...

Thanks, Patty. I do find it more difficult to type wearing the splint but am managing.

I'm looking forward to my Toronto visit!

Enjoy using up your yarn stash--or at least working on it!

Betty Hechtman said...

Sorry about your fall. It's good that you can still type. I hope it heals fast.